Friday, April 12, 2013

Launch SALE....

This week while DH pressed wool in the shearing shed I bundled up the kids, grabbed 2 big tins of yarn, my trusty old camera and in-between helping him out was able to snap a few shots for my new website.
wool 3
So yesterday after a full day in town with AWESOME Internet connection I uploaded pictures to my Website and am so excited to launch it today!!!!
 
To celebrate I'm offering 20% off all purchases, including postage, until midnight tonight. Simply enter the code 'LAUNCH20' in the Cart before Checkout to redeem your savings...

1 comment:

  1. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete