Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knitted Slippers

Not too many words today....... I got a chance to knit these slippers up for bub #2 last night though while watching a bit of T.V.

They were sooooo quick and easy that I think I might have to knit another pair up very, very soon... I used cleckheaton bamboo, what a gorgoeus yarn!!! Seen as though I've purchased 4 x 50gram balls of it and these little treasures only used about 1/4 of one I can't wait to use the rest of it up, maybe on a matching singlet and mittens... What do you think???Take Care.... :)

16 comments:

  1. sooo cute - love the nappy cover too
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever Jodie! They will go nicely with the nappy cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, and so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute. What about knitting a little garter stitch jacket or hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look nice and snuggly - mittens and a beanie will definitely look great to match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i definately think a matching singlet would look too cute!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those booties are too cute. I really love colour of the yarn as well. I am also admiring your nappy cover. It looks like a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like a bit of crafty TV - great slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look too cute Jodie..Great Job.
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are super cute and I think you should definitely knit more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so incredibly cute! I'm always impressed with how quickly and easily you are able to whip out your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new header picture, how cute is that!
    Your knitting is lovely! I am only a fledgling knitter at present. Getting there though!
    Bec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are so cute!!! you're very talented. love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable, love the colours, really autumnal :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...