Tuesday, October 16, 2012

De-Stock!!!!!

Wow - the weather sure is heating up round these parts with the temps reaching 35'C hear on the farm today....
With a new shipment of Summer yarns due to hit my shelves any day now I thought I'd have a little 'de-stock' of some of my Malabrigo Winter yarns...
I've slashed 50% OFF the absolutely divine Super Bulky RASTA.
rasta 1 rasta 3
50% OFF the ever popular Gruessa - a slightly felted, single ply, super bulky, thick and thin pure wool.
gruesa 3 gruesa 1
And 40% OFF Aquarella - a gorgeous hand dyed super bulky pure wool.
Aquarella
Pop on over to the Sale Bin on my Website to grab yourself a bargain!!!!

My Website is now back up and running - thanks for all your emails!!!

1 comment:

  1. Qdexi Technology is here to provide the best web development service in usa for those people who face complications in user friendly site.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...