Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Perfect.....

Our local picnic race meet was on a couple of weeks back, what a great day for some Daddy daughter bonding..... So with Miss Connie and Daddy in town at the races and Mumma at home with the bubba some crafting was on the agenda.... I managed to whip up a cute little bag using this tutorial....

I love the simplicity of this bag and with it's big opening it'll be perfect for carrying one of my many knitting projects that I have on the go....It's raining on and off here today, has been for 2 days, nice soaking rain too.... Just perfect for the trees and seeds I planted last week.....

A 'Washington navel' and 'Valencia' orange tree.....
Along with spinach and peas in tiny recycled pots that I blogged about way back here.....Here's hoping it's perfect weather were you are today.... For us the rain is just bliss and couldn't of come at a better time. It's just perfect!!!!! Take Care *^_^*

8 comments:

  1. Love your new knitting bag - the red riding fabric is gorgeous! Glad you have had some much needed rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous is that first photo. I am sure your girls will love looking back someday and seeing them too. I love your knitting bag, embroidery with sewing is always great. I wish we would get some more rain too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those recycled pots. I found out about them at the zoo last week and thought they were fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful rain.........great for the crops......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Cute Bag...Nice you got some Time Out...Rain looks Great..Love the Gumboots...so Cute.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag looks perfect for a small project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's raining here too. Has been for a few days now, just soft drizzle then a bit heavier. It is so nice to see, the grass is actually green now! Love your new bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The knitting bag is gorgeous! Love the embroidery, you must have lots of patience for that.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...