Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time to Knit....

All of the rainy weather of late has meant that I've been spending quite a lot of time inside with the girls. So with this inside time has come the completion of a couple of knitting projects... First there is this cabled washcloth (free pattern available here) for a swap I'm doing.....As well as this owl one (free pattern available here), also for the swap...
Then there was another one of these cardi's (free pattern available here) for Miss Connie. She loves the first one so much, I thought another was definitely on the cards...
I've also finished 1 fingerless mitten (pattern available for free here) with another yet to be cast on, also for Miss Connie..... Two yarn's were knit together for these mittens to get the right ply. I love how the light and dark blue's look together... Thinking of doing the same thing in a beanie to match....

Take Care *^_^*

10 comments:

  1. lovely lovely lovely.....

    A washcloth that looks like a jumper!!its soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! I love the owl washcloth. It is too cute to use. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That washcloth looks so cute- a little one sided jumper - great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the owl washcloth. Can you tell me what wool you used as I am having trouble getting the right ply cotton to make the wash/dishcloths. Thanks Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work as usual...Especially love the little cardy for Miss Connie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is beautiful...truly. Love the new header pix also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow Woman! You're a knitting machine. I love that little cardi -- and the sweater washcloth is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little cardie looks so nice. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your knitting looks fantastic. Absolutely love the little jumper dishcloth. Bet Rhonda Jean at Down to Earth would love that pattern. Just gorgeous.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would all take me ages to do. I really like the cardi.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...