Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stacking Up Shelves!!!!

This morning saw me unpacking parcels and stacking up shelves....
malabrigo
My long awaited shipment of Malabrigo has arrived and I've already picked a favourite from my 20 new shades.... This gorgeous shade in the 'Worsted' is aptly named 'Apricot' - now isn't that just DIVINE????!!!
malabrigo 3
So if you're looking for some delicious 'Sock' or 'Worsted' Malabrigo yarn than you can get it from me....
malabrigo2
Yes, that's right!!!! I currently have 10 shades of each the 'Worsted' and the 'Sock' yarns, with more arriving soon...

The 'Worsted' is $11.40 per 100g skein which yields 209yards. The 'Sock' is $19.60 per 100g skein and boasts a generous 440yarns.

The Single Ply Hand Dyed incredibly soft Merino used in the 'Worsted' makes it perfect for a cardigan or scarf. The Plied Light Fingering weight Super-wash Merino of the 'Sock' makes it ideal for that gorgeous shawl pattern that you've been itching to make....

I'm now off to cast-on for a gorgeous Cardigan using my favourite scrum-my Apricot Worsted... Thanks for the inspiration this morning when you came to show me the progress you'd made on your version of this cute little number Nara....

15 comments:

  1. oh Malabrigo!! How will you get anything else done with all that lovely yarn you could play with around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I LOVE this!! I'm coming to the shop ASAP to see the new yarns and buy some goodies! How exciting that the yarn finally showed up!!
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making that cardi too! but in cascade something something something. I'm not sure which one it is but it has silk in it and it's heavenly to work with :)
    I'm so envious of your little shop - imagine being surrounded by such beauty every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing yarn altogther like that. There's something very satisfying seeing such a rainbow of colour :0)
    I've never knit with Malabrigo - it looks beautiful.
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jodie, I think you might just have the best job in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful - off to have a look.
    Please dont take offense, but as Aussie to Aussie - please convert to metres and our relevant term.
    While I am learning to work in both, I still prefer our terminology - hard and a very long, long time learnt - they changed in the middle of my high school year :=)
    And just for fun my word verification is ====== botox :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, I thought I could see it in your shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jodie,
    looks like you found the perfect place for all that yummy yarn...I think that cardi in the apricot will be divine!!!...now, I just have to find the perfect project so i can take some home for myself
    Nara xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great yarn!!! My fingers are itching to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love that beautiful shade of apricot--of course, it doesn't love me, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing yarn is shops like that and I just want to run my hands over it and dream. That would be my dream job packing shelves will wool....thing is I would spend all my pay on it:0). Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I got a shipment like that I would feel like I had died and gone to heaven!!! I just saw that Little Cotton Rabbits is using that wool for her new rabbits.....so yummy!! Which one to choose and what pattern?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had the Kina in my faves forever!! Can't wait to see yours and Nara's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are one fast knitter! Your sweater is pretty. Lovely yarn in your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...