Monday, November 7, 2011

Making A Start...


Thanks to all who are joining in with my Festive Washer Swap - it's great to see some old faces returning for another round... I'll email you tonight with all the details...

After a trip to town today to stock the pantry I made a quick stop by my shop and picked up some essential cotton so that I can make a start on my Washer for the Swap...
swap 2
I'm using the decadant Malabrigo Organic Cotton for my Washer in the Earthy 'Pacae' Shade... What's your favourite Cotton????
swap 1
O.K...I'm now off to sit down with a cup of tea and wind up my yarn.... Tonight I'll be clicking away on the remake of a Grandmother's Classic - oh what JOY!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited to me taking part!
    Hanging for a pot holder swap in Australia if anyone knows of one too.
    I had actually just ordered a heap of Bendigo cotton just days before I saw this swap so I'll probably be using that. I haven't used it before though.
    Otherwise I have used some bamboo for a face washer for a baby present that is going really well. Wonder how that would go for dishes.
    If you need my email addy let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,

    My email address is: leigha_newby1980@hotmail.com

    Looking forward to the swap.

    Cheers, Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't find an email address for you but mine is beccisund@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I missed the sign up for your swap but I will just go ahead and make one for myself anyway.

    I love the cottons in the picture. The colours are gorgeous.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like the Bendigo cotton and I have tried a few others. I do like the Malabrigo colour you have got there.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...