Sunday, November 6, 2011

Washcloth Swap...

As soon as I saw 'Grandma's Fan Dishcloth' I knew I just had to make one for myself....
Well, that got me thinking - it sure has been a while since I've had a little 'Washcloth Swap'.
So how 'bout it???? If you'd like to join in on a Washcloth Swap with me simply state your interest in the comments....

Let's keep this one small, Sign-Up's will close as soon as I get 10 friendly Swappers up for the giving....
You'll have 4 weeks to craft a Washcloth up for an Anonymous partner to bring a bit of festive cheer to their December....

12 comments:

  1. A swap would be great....count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, count me in! toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me and even fits in with my exam schedule with time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keen Jodie! Sign me up please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to!!! count me in!!!
    Nara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work well to a deadline!! I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jodie, I am interested in the swap.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I just scrape in? Sign me up if I did!

    I think I am going to have to order some more cotton rich from you as well I just ran out of cotton on my mini doily blanket and I haven't got to that last round that looks like a yarn gobbler. I am still on row 16 using the cotton rich and the stash is getting smaller rather fast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Jodie...count Caz and myself if enough spaces left;) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like I am bringing up the rear and you already have your quota for the swap. I have a round one made too, a bit different from yours....oh well, maybe next time. have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...