Sunday, November 6, 2011

Washcloth Swap...

As soon as I saw 'Grandma's Fan Dishcloth' I knew I just had to make one for myself....
Well, that got me thinking - it sure has been a while since I've had a little 'Washcloth Swap'.
So how 'bout it???? If you'd like to join in on a Washcloth Swap with me simply state your interest in the comments....

Let's keep this one small, Sign-Up's will close as soon as I get 10 friendly Swappers up for the giving....
You'll have 4 weeks to craft a Washcloth up for an Anonymous partner to bring a bit of festive cheer to their December....

12 comments:

  1. A swap would be great....count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me and even fits in with my exam schedule with time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keen Jodie! Sign me up please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to!!! count me in!!!
    Nara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work well to a deadline!! I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jodie, I am interested in the swap.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I just scrape in? Sign me up if I did!

    I think I am going to have to order some more cotton rich from you as well I just ran out of cotton on my mini doily blanket and I haven't got to that last round that looks like a yarn gobbler. I am still on row 16 using the cotton rich and the stash is getting smaller rather fast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Jodie...count Caz and myself if enough spaces left;) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I am bringing up the rear and you already have your quota for the swap. I have a round one made too, a bit different from yours....oh well, maybe next time. have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.