Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rustic Bowl....

I've been working on something for a very special blogger over the past couple of nights.... She's a bit of a bowl fanatic and now after a lot of trial and error I think I've created 2 rustic little bowls to add to her collection..... You see the special blogger in question sent me a package about a month back. This is my way of saying thank you for her trouble.... So if you're a bowl fanatic and you've sent me something in the post recently, keep your eyes on the mail as something special is headed your way... *grin*....While I was at a clearing sale on the weekend a lovely lady asked if Little Millie and I would like our picture taken.... Here's what she took....I'm usually the one behind the camera, very rarely in front of it... LOL!!! So it was a nice change to have my pic taken with one of my little angels....

Take Care :)

17 comments:

  1. Cute bowls and even cuter picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture, so sweet. The bowls look great Jodie, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bowls are divine Jodie. I am too nervous to hope they are coming my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous pic Jodie and I think our friend will love those bowls! I do especially like the second one, the shape really appeals to me : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bowls are great!! and I love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bowls are super...and that rustic shot of you and your angel....magic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bowls! I'm sure who ever ends up with these will be thrilled! That's a beautiful picture!!! I'm sure that lots of mums have many pictures without them in it! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Creative with your Bowls...they look Great..
    Love the photo..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jodie, those bowls are gorgeous....
    The photo is so perfect.
    Hope you're printing and framing that one.... Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh that pix rocks!! Lucky You!! The bowls look awesome.... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that picture! Love the bowls! I want to learn to crochet. For some reason I'm not just getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I LOVE that picture! So cool with the truck and you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work on the bowl.
    Beautiful picture, definately a keeper. would look nice in black and white too....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photo of little Miss Millie, she looks so grown up and love the bowls.

    gg

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great photo Jelly. I love the old truck and the casual way you are talking to one another! I hope you have it in a frame?

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute bowls and beautiful.I think our friend will love those bowls!Very Creative with your Bowls...they look Great..
    kristina
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just Luvin' that shot of Mum & her girl... Always Special for the Photographer to be in front of the camera also...

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...