Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little More Ruffle....

With ruffles on the brain this week I turned my hand to making this gorgeous knitted scarf (free pattern available here).... I've had my eye on this for quite some time now and when a new shade of Heirloom 8ply Alpaca happened upon my shop last week it was definitely a sign, time to start a knitting!!!

I'm thrilled to bits with how it's turned out but must admit, it wouldn't be finished today if it wasn't thanks to a visit from my Mum....
She knitted the bulk of this baby for me during her visit last week, leaving the daunting task of the 450st ruffle to me.....
Happy Knitting ....................................... Jodie xx-xx

9 comments:

  1. I Love it Jodie..must keep it in mind for next Winter.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie, that colour looks awesome on you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that's such a beautiful pattern -- and I LOVE it in that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love it. Beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely, love the colour.
    Hope to catch up with you tomorrow and I'll get to see your NEW STORE in person xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a ruffle scarf which ended up with 600 stitches - which was a challenge because i really didn't want to stop halfway through a row....600 stitches is a big commitment!!!
    your scarf is beautiful - i love the colour :)
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just very cute... it was nice to see you today your shop is lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely Jodie.... and I really enjoyed my visit to your dear little shop yesterday with Club Quilt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...