Friday, February 18, 2011

Glad To Be Home....

We had a great trip down to the City with the biggest high-light by far an adventure on a Ferry topped off by a delicious meal. Miss Connie even got to drive for part of our 'Ferry Adventure' which made for quite an excited little girl for the rest of our trip...
I'm always glad to return home after a trip away and with goodies waiting to fill the shelves of my shop who wouldn't be - right???!?!?!!?
I'm so excited to now be stocking a range of fabric packs and bunting kits by the gorgeous designer Yardage Girl....
yard 1

They hit the shelves this morning and are already proving a huge hit!!!!
For all of those who have emailed me about updating my On-Line Shop, I'm currently working on a 'new' layout and am hoping to have everything finished with all my stock listed in the next month or so.....

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice break. Love the pic of my fabric!Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice time! My kids used to love the ferry ride too when they were little.
    The wharf area has come ahead in the last 10yrs or so and is very inviting now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun trip. It is always nice to come home though. Your new stock sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Driving the ferry...how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...