Monday, August 9, 2010

Instant Gratification.........

I'm loving using super chunky wool this Winter....
(hat made using cascade magnum - $22 per skein from my shop)
It works up so quickly which makes it perfect for those instant gratification projects....
(fabric covered button by me *^_^*)
From 1 x 250g skein I easily get 2 hats for my girls.....
This one is destined for my shop though....
I'm hoping it will be the perfect fit for a gorgeous little girl who lives just down the road from my shop...
Hugs........... Jodie xx-xx

6 comments:

  1. So cute... Love that colour for a girl. Hope it gets snapped up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Jodie, sure it wont last long in the shop! I always like navy on girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is so cute
    But I have recently confirmed that working with anything beyond 8ply is just not me. I can do it, but I am not comfortable. I knew it with knitting and have just found the same with crochet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos Jodie and of course I love the hat too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this hat-so cute and I love that wool too. I am enjoying working with thicker ply or doubling up wool for winter beanies. It is great for quickie projects to keep heads warm in the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment, I truly enjoy reading and replying to each and every one.

Thanks again - Jodie :)