Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spring Swap Sign-Up....

SIGN-UP'S NOW CLOSED
Can you believe that Spring is only 6 days away, that's right, 6 days!!!! September 1st marks the start of Spring so I thought it was high time I had another little washer swap...
For this Swap you will be making 1 x washer (out of cotton) and posting it off to your partner accompanied by a yummy handmade soap and some seeds (saved from your garden is fine as long as it's something that can be planted as soon as it's received)...
Sign-Up's close Wednesday the 1st of September and you'll have until the 15th to get your parcel in the post... If you'd like to join just leave a comment, I'll email everyone interested with more details when sign-up's close...
Also, just a quick reminder that my giveaway closes this Friday... After fondling many skein's of yarn I finally decided that this gorgeous one, 'Iro' by Noro, will be the prize for the giveaway.

So pop on over and leave a comment to be in the draw, that's if you haven't already... ;)

22 comments:

  1. Why not:>) Any excuse to knit another washer. They are really addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to play washer swaps Jodie.
    Thanks. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd love to join in with your swap, but I don't think I'm allowed to post seeds over to Oz

    :0(
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess with sending seeds it is an Australia only swap?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join in, but I don't think I am quite there yet. Hopefully next time. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Jodie, very excitd for your washer swap!! I'd love to join :o)
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, guess this should be my motivation to go and learn how to knit! next time!

    www.littlepapertrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to join in Jodie.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jodie, I'd love to join the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to join in your swap, never been in one before but I'm sure I'll catch on! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the yarn... and I will play washer swaps as well. I just found your site and love it...tried the circle granny and I could actually do it...your tutorial is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jodie,
    I will join in this time. Sounds great.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  14. love to join your washer swap...love the swap seeds idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes please, I will join the swap again...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Something different, I'll have a go. Just found your site, very enjoyable, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jodie, Can I join the swap please, and my daughter too. toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Count me in too please Jodie and hopefully blogger will work this time for me. I did leave you a message on ravelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. :( too late - that will teach me for not getting around blog land:(

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...