Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cotton Runner Kit...

Cascade Luna is an Aran weight Peruvian Cotton and is great to use to add texture to a simple pattern. I currently have 2 'Cotton Runner Kits' to choose from in my shop and they are each available in 3 diferent colours: 711-plum, 738-cream, 755-apple green.
$10 Kit Includes : : 2 x 50g skeins of Cascade Luna and Cotton Runner Pattern.
$12 Kit Includes : : 2 x 50g skeins of Cascade Luna, 4.5mm hook and Cotton Runner Pattern.


Kits are only available at 'Jellywares on Marshall'. If you'd like one posted out, leave a comment and I'll forward you the details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie
    I just finished my green Luna Cotton Runner...and it turned out GREAT!!!! Such a fab little kit!!!
    think I might make some coasters to match...I just love the colour!!
    Nara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,

    I sent you an email to request the kit in the green. Hope it hasnt gone astray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Blog and for taking the time to leave me a comment, I truly enjoy reading and replying to each and every one.

Thanks again - Jodie :)