Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm Exhausted!!!!

Oh Wow..... Where do I start???? I had the most amazing weekend at Nundle. Kerry sure does know how to organise a fantastic get together.....

Friday night we headed to the Nundle Town Hall and had a yummy soup and damper dinner with homemade rocky-road for dessert (thanks Peg and Dale for the dessert)... On Saturday we kicked started the day with a delicious cooked breaky at the Peel Inn before heading back to the Town Hall for a day filled with Leanne and Rosie's crafty goodness..
Rosie taught us all how to needle turn applique (the pic above is Rosie showing me some of her tricks)... Her project for the day was a gorgeous applique pillow and a stitchery.... I finally learnt how to start and finish off my embroidery work thanks to Leanne. She's such a whizz with a needle and thread... I loved her Chookyblue inspired project on the day.. For a pic check out Chooky's blog....
Saturday was topped of with a dinner party at the Peel Inn. It was a bit nippy but we all managed... After dinner we made our way down stairs to the bar where Rosie and Leanne were up for a bit of a sing-a-long.... We bopped along to some good old classics til the wee hours of the morning, and let me tell you now my poor head sure made me suffer for it the next day....

I met so many fantastic bloggers over the weekend (you know who you are :)).. I had such an amazing time but after all of this being said I am also so very glad to be home... I've never spent a night away from my little princess before and I never thought it was possible to miss someone so much... It really did feel good walking into my house on Sunday night and being greeted by a very excited little girl....


I bought loads of goodies and will post about all of that at a later date... Take Care... :)

23 comments:

  1. It was amazing wasn't it!! No one at home really understands!! You are very brave leaving your little girl so young, my DD2 slept on top of me Sunday night once I was home!! They all missed me! Look forward to next time. Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great time you had!cant wait to see more photos of the goodies!mmm rocky road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was exhausted to when I got home and such a special feeling when you come home and they are all very excited to see you........thanks heaps for swinging by and picking me up........I don't think there was a moments silence in the long drive......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you girls all had a great time and can't wait your goodies. Bring on next year, will definately be going....

    ReplyDelete
  5. you might be exhausted, but I am bloody jealous..

    definately NOT going to miss out on the fun next time!!!!


    Lissa
    aka the green eyed monster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fantastic...such a pleasure to have spent time with you Jodie...thankyou...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weekend sounded fantastic. I am jealous of all you girls getting together. What a great time you all had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really brilliant weekend away, it sounded like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you arrived home safely.
    I'm still buzzing as I tell people about my FANTASTIC weekend. No they don't understand how I can get so excited. Can't wait to do it again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was SO lovely to meet you this past weekend. Your beautiful smiling face added something special to our weekend. Thank you for the fantastic care you took with our meal orders on Saturday night too! I am still super tired from the weekend but it was totally worth it!! Can't wait to do it all again next year. x Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!
    Looks like you had a ball.
    You look so much like my sister-in-law. By the way...Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a great time, looking forward to seeing the results of what you learned and more pics
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous!!! What a fun time I'm sure you all had. Your adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. we had our own weekend away, but i'm still envious of yours. isn't it nice to have some 'grown up' time - it certainly made me appreciate the boys more - i missed them but i had fun too.
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Jodie you certainly have been busy lately and the weekend In Nndle sounds so wonderful! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds so fun! What a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pleased you had a good time! How did the Princess go without you? Or more to the point how did DH cope without you?????

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sounds like you had a fantastic time. Must have been hard to leave the little one...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, it looks like you had so much fun :o) I'd like to be taught applique, too! I never have gotten the hang of it. Take care! xox, Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there. Sorry to be a pest, but have you received and/or sent your quilt for the doll quilt 3 swap?

    I'm just trying to catch up with everyone and close this swap out. Please let me know, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great time you had!
    Kind regards,

    Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
    from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  22. How fun and such wonderful pictures.

    How nice to have faces to go with the blogging words I've had the pleasure to read.

    How I love those baby lambs, I'd so love to have one. Dear hubs is already so patient with my ever growing critter population.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...