Monday, May 24, 2010

Chunky Charm...

I think it's official, I'm absolutely hooked on Nundle's 20ply pure wool.... I love it's chunky charm and how super quick it works up. The bulky warmth if provides is just divine especially on a fresh morning...
This little scalloped hat is a project one of my crochet classes are working on.
I'm thinking that maybe I need to add an over-sized flower to the side, what do you think???Here's hoping you're keeping warm while the temps are starting to drop where you are...

Hugs.................. Jodie xx

pattern particulars coming soon

12 comments:

  1. Cute! I think a flower on the side might just add that little something extra :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shape - I vote for a flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes add the flower. Dont think that I have any use for a 20ply yarn up here unfortunatly - We have cooler mornings and nights and warmer days (we went paddling in the canoe on Saturday with shorts and tshirts on!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a flower would be adorable! Sounds like your classes are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Hat & I Vote for a Flower too...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I agree, a flower! ;-). Have you made any quilts? If so there is a bloggers quilt festival this week. You just write a post about one of the quilts you have made. Check out the links from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute- can't wait to get knitting with the yarn! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great and looks cosy - I need a whole body one up here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flower would be amazing. It'd also look neat to do a row near the bottom of another color. Love the newest cowl neck too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Jodie, I can see why you could be hooked. It sure is getting cooler.....

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...