Monday, July 13, 2009

3rd Time's A Charm.....

This is the 3rd time that I've made this little cardie and I must admit, I'd make it another 3 more times tomorrow... :) It is such a dream to knit and looks absolutely gorgeous on.... I've made 2 for Miss Connie (my almost 3 year old) and this 1 for my little niece Natalie for her 1st B'day....I've used 100% cotton in a gorgeous hot pink colour for this one.... Here's hoping it fits when the b'day girl gets it this Friday....

I'm now off to start on my washcloth for the Swap.... 9 lovely ladies have come on board and I can't wait too see what they create for their secret partners.... Check out my sidebar for a list of all the swappers.... Take Care :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh your niece's cardigan looks absolutely gorgeous Jodie. I am sure she will look extra cute in it. I love the washcloth button, will have to add that to my blog too. I cant wait to see what everyone makes. I should get started on the weekend after I find the perfect pattern, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just lovely....your knitting is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting excited about the washcloth swap.....have started trawling through lots of patterns :)....will attempt to put button on my blog....don't forget to visit me :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops...forgot to include the link to my blog, lzilulu's stuff :

    http://lzilulu.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun with your swap...........do you think you could whip me up one of those gorgeous cardy's.........not my size of course........

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardie is gorgeous!!! I'm sure she'll love it!! I need lessons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jodie,

    Love the little cardy. Can't wait to start the swap!!

    Granny Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! The color is every little girl's dream. Your niece will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great - how lucky of her to have a crafty Aunt. Kicking myself that I did not get in here and comment on your dishcloth swap in time:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous...the color, the pattern, your knitting! What a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hot pink rocks... and miss natalie is definately going to rock this one!! well done aunty jojo.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...