Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Sunshine Shrug'

Can you remember this washer, I made it a little while back??? Well the lace pattern has been stuck in my head ever since and I've been dying to turn it into a little something for my girls....
So with a head full of plans I set to work last night and after an evening of 'tweaking' the 'Sunshine Shrug' was born.....
I love the simplicity of this pattern and how quickly it knit up, definitely perfect for all skill levels!!!! I'm also loving how totally delicious it looks wrapped around my Millie's teeny little shoulders....
Even if she'd prefer to run away than co-operate in a photo shoot... LOL!!!

Hugs........ Jodie.......


For those who emailed and asked, I made the little overalls back here and the pattern was from Ottobre....

15 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute Jodie! The shrug is gorgeous too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would have to be the cutest little thing I have seen!! (and the shrug is not bad either! hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable is Miss Millie in all her handmade mummy goodness! The shrug is beautiful Jodie, wish my 8 yr old was tiny again so I could make one for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love it. One day, I'd love to be able to 'wing it' with crochet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that and love the colour. Those overall are super cute too:) As is the little mis (I just love her hair)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Millie looks very sweet in her shrug. You should be pleased with your new creation. It reminds me of when I was little I had a lovely soft lemon mohair balero that Mum had knitted. It was my very favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Mil mil... you are the cutiest!! What a perfect way to warm your fairy wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so sweet! It looks perfect on her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - the shrug and the overalls.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is absolutely gorgeous! The colour is perfect for her too. You never cease to amaze! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Jelly,
    your shrug is then cute I found!!! I tried to search the pattern but I didn't find it, can you halp me? thank you so much!
    vanna
    vamadama@tin.it

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...