Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bliss...by luv abby


I finished the beanie that I was knitting for my little princess last night. It hasn't quite turned out how I had hoped it would, but that's O.K. I'll just make another one and modify the pattern a bit. Here are some pic's.....

I just thought that I would let everyone out there know that my extremely talented sister has also started up her own Blog. It's great and really worth a look!!! It's called Bliss...by luv abby, you can find it here http://luvabby2.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone, well what's left of it anyway!!!

Today's 'Get Happy Now' Tip #9 - Associate with happy people, and try to learn from them to be happy. Remember that happiness is contagious!

3 comments:

  1. hey thanx jojo...whata great wrap...I have just blogged on bliss...check out the goddess link for some great affirmations...
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...love love love the hat too cute....
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not to happy with the hat, it's too short.
    Love JoJo

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...